LEAN GROUND BEEF BOWL
Are you a meat lover but still want to lean down and build a toned, muscular physique? Enjoy this lean ground beef bowl, which will give you the lean protein you need, healthy veggies, and also a hearty serving of slow-releasing carbohydrates of brown rice so you can power through your next lean body training session. Allow the savory spices of cumin and paprika to soak into your lean protein and veggies and then combine it all with brown rice so you’re full, energized, and benefiting from lean gains all at once.
Lean ground beef bowl
The combination of veggies, beef and rice should be satiating and filling. Having this for dinner will have you ready to go for your workout
Lean Ground Beef Bowl recipe ingredients:
- 1/2 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cups Green Beans
- 2 Cups Brown Rice
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Brown Rice Pasta
- Pour olive oil into pan and heat it up.
- Cut up onion and throw it in the pan. Sautee for 5 minutes.
- Add in green beans and sautée together for another 5 minutes.
- Finally, add in the ground beef and sauté for 10 minutes until cooked through.
- While cooking, add in cumin and paprika for delicious flavor to your dish.
- Separately, cook rice in a pot. Once water boils, add in rice and allow to cook for about 30 minutes.
- Make your plate by placing a large portion of rice in a bowl and scooping the ground beef sautée on top of it.
Jon Pearlman is a former standout tennis player at Harvard, ATP-ranked touring pro, and author of The Lean Body Manual. He founded Mission Lean to share his unique formula for lean body fitness and nutrition, an approach that took over a decade to develop and perfect. He is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Specialist.