LEAN CHICKEN ROAST
Enjoy this hearty and delicious lean chicken roast with fingerling potatoes to give you the lean protein serving you need alongside an overall balanced portion of veggies and slow-releasing carbohydrates. Lean protein is good to eat alongside a balanced plate of healthy veggies and carbs so that you have all the macronutrients in your body for your next lean fitness session. Add some first cold-pressed olive oil for some healthy fat and you are ready for a complete meal to power you along for some lean body gains.
Lean Chicken Roast
This is a complete meal with the perfect amount of carbohydrates, vegetables and protein. This proportion should make you feel satiated for hours and give you the energy to perform at your best.
Lean Chicken Roast recipe ingredients:
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cups Fingerling Potatoes
- 2 Cups Green Beans
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Cumin & Paprika
- Brush baking dish with olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash potatoes, green beans and onion. Cut up the onion and place everything in the baking dish.
- Place chicken in the baking dish amidst the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cumin and paprika for delicious flavor.
- Drizzle on more olive oil (use generously- it’s good for you!) and mix.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Check on the dish periodically and stir the vegetables to make sure everything is cooking evenly.
Jon Pearlman is a former standout tennis player at Harvard, ATP-ranked touring pro, and author of The Lean Body Manual. He founded Mission Lean to share his unique formula for lean body fitness and nutrition, an approach that took over a decade to develop and perfect. He is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Specialist.