3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
¼ cup Brown Rice Spirals Pasta
½ Red Pepper
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add brown rice pasta and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Wash tomato, red pepper and onion. Chop up finely.
- Heat up olive oil in sauce pan.
- Add pepper and onion first to the pan. 3-4 minutes later, add tomato.
- Allow to simmer and cook for 5-8 minutes (while pasta is cooking).
- Continually stir the sauce with spoon.
- Drain pasta and place in bowl.
- Add sauce and mix.
- Add fresh basil.
¼ Whole Eggplant
2 Crimini Mushrooms
¼ Cups Sliced Tomatoes
½ Cup Buckwheat
Cayenne, Salt & Pepper
- Wash and slice all vegetables. Set aside scallions for later use.
- Pour olive oil liberally into pan and allow to heat up.
- Place vegetables into pan in the following order (waiting 1-2 minutes before adding the next): Eggplant, mushrooms, tomatoes.
- Add cayenne, salt, and pepper as desired.
- Mix the contents of the pan as you cook.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until eggplant is soft and cooked through.
- Bring 3/4 cups of water to a boil. Add buckwheat.
- Stir while cooking for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, slide pot away from heated portion of stovepot and continue stirring progressively until all the water has been absorbed (this should take another 5 minutes).
4-5 Brocolli Florets
2 Leaves of Chard
- Wash and peel uncooked beet and ginger.
- Wash apple, broccoli, and chard.
- Chop up all vegetables and place into blender (Vitamix is ideal.)
- Add water and ice, and blend. Drink immediately.
Lyuda is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Specialist. Before founding Mission Lean, she worked as a Wilhelmina model in New York and Miami. After experiencing first hand the unhealthy habits that models develop in order to meet the size expectations of the fashion industry, Lyuda was inspired to develop a cutting-edge nutrition and fitness program. Her goal is to assist others reach a lean, slender physique through bulletproof routines that are healthy and sustainable.