1 Slice Baked Keto Bread
1 Handful Greens
Chicken/Turkey/Salmon/Sardines (Make Yourself or Buy Prepared)
Salt & Pepper
- Toast pre-made keto bread to make it crispy.
- Spread avocado like butter onto one slice of the toast.
- Wash greens and veggies.
- Add handful of greens and sliced up cucumber, onion and tomato on top of bottom slice.
- Add your protein (chicken, turkey, salmon, sardines.)
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with top slice and enjoy.
Use this sandwich recipe as a general template when creating quick, healthy, filling sandwiches for lunch (or dinner!)
The bread in this recipe is Keto-approved but you could also just skip the bread altogether and sandwich the ingredients in between two large pieces of lettuce.
Add avocado and vegetables (whichever are your favorites) to add nutrition to your sandwich and top it off with a protein.
You can bake chicken or salmon (or any other fish) yourself in 20 minutes and add it to the sandwich. Otherwise, you can get prepared meats or canned salmon/sardines (always choose wild and organic) at the store.
Try different combinations to keep variety in your diet.
Jon Pearlman is a former standout tennis player at Harvard, ATP-ranked touring pro, and author of The Lean Body Manual. He founded Mission Lean to share his unique formula for lean body fitness and nutrition, an approach that took over a decade to develop and perfect. He is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Specialist.