KETO BREAKFAST TOAST
1/2 Cup Almond Flour
¼ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
Pinch of Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix flour, egg, almond milk coconut oil, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl until it’s the right thickness to bake bread. Add more flour to make it more dense and add more water or almond milk to make the mixture less dense.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Cut a slice and use avocado as a “butter” and apply liberally to the slice.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Lyuda is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Specialist. Before founding Mission Lean, she worked as a Wilhelmina model in New York and Miami. After experiencing first hand the unhealthy habits that models develop in order to meet the size expectations of the fashion industry, Lyuda was inspired to develop a cutting-edge nutrition and fitness program. Her goal is to assist others reach a lean, slender physique through bulletproof routines that are healthy and sustainable.