KETO BREAKFAST TOAST
1/2 Cup Almond Flour
¼ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
Pinch of Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix flour, egg, almond milk coconut oil, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl until it’s the right thickness to bake bread. Add more flour to make it more dense and add more water or almond milk to make the mixture less dense.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Cut a slice and use avocado as a “butter” and apply liberally to the slice.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Jon Pearlman is a former standout tennis player at Harvard, ATP-ranked touring pro, and author of The Lean Body Manual. He founded Mission Lean to share his unique formula for lean body fitness and nutrition, an approach that took over a decade to develop and perfect. He is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Specialist.