1/3 lb. Raw Squid & Calamari
1 Handful Romaine Lettuce
1/4 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
1/2 Tbsp. of Olive Oil
Cayenne, Cumin, and Paprika
Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add olive oil to baking dish and use a brush to spread it around the surface area.
- Add squid & calamari. Season with spices to taste.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes (or until golden brown and crispy on the outside.)
- Chop up cucumber, romaine lettuce, and tomatoes.
- Add handful of romaine to plate and then add the cucumber, tomatoes and calamari.
Jon Pearlman is a former standout tennis player at Harvard, ATP-ranked touring pro, and author of The Lean Body Manual. He founded Mission Lean to share his unique formula for lean body fitness and nutrition, an approach that took over a decade to develop and perfect. He is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Specialist.