1/3 lb. Raw Squid & Calamari
1 Handful Romaine Lettuce
1/4 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
1/2 Tbsp. of Olive Oil
Cayenne, Cumin, and Paprika
Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add olive oil to baking dish and use a brush to spread it around the surface area.
- Add squid & calamari. Season with spices to taste.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes (or until golden brown and crispy on the outside.)
- Chop up cucumber, romaine lettuce, and tomatoes.
- Add handful of romaine to plate and then add the cucumber, tomatoes and calamari.
Lyuda is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Specialist. Before founding Mission Lean, she worked as a Wilhelmina model in New York and Miami. After experiencing first hand the unhealthy habits that models develop in order to meet the size expectations of the fashion industry, Lyuda was inspired to develop a cutting-edge nutrition and fitness program. Her goal is to assist others reach a lean, slender physique through bulletproof routines that are healthy and sustainable.