Lean down quickly by following a 2- Week Keto approved version of the Mission Lean program. Your meals will include minimal carbohydrate content and tons of healthy fats to give you energy for your day and strength for your workouts. This program is a perfect jump-starter to achieve a lean look if you’re pressed for time.
The program includes:
- 2 Weeks of quick and effective workouts every day of the week
- Easy to follow calendar of which workouts to do and meals to eat every day
- Videos clearly explaining how to perform every single exercise with the correct form
- 25+ Healthy Keto Recipes to get your diet to the next level and help you eat clean
2 Weeks Of:
– Healthy, nutritious keto recipes for clean eating
– High Intensity strength workouts that will have your body burning fat all day long
– Workouts that you can do anywhere, anytime
– Progressive cardio workouts so you never plateau
– Weekly exercise and meal plans to increase your metabolism
– Tips and tricks that help you lose weight fast
– Motivation and education to get lean and stay lean for life
1. Will I lose weight?
If that is your goal, then YES! If you follow the nutritional and fitness guidelines then you will absolutely lose weight. Eating cleaner and working out harder will get your body lighter and more toned. You will feel much more comfortable being in your skin.
2. How hard will this be?
It all depends on your level of fitness and level of commitment to getting lean. It’s going to be hard and you will have to be committed 100% in order to achieve results. Remember, if a workout program was easy then it wouldn’t transform your body. This is your body and your life, put in a real effort and you will get incredible results. Remember, you are worth it!
3. What if I want to work out on my own schedule?
You can choose your own workouts every day or you can follow our fitness schedule which is updated weekly based on your progress. We recommend you follow the schedule that has been designed since it takes into account the whole program and not just what you feel like doing today. However, if you feel advanced enough to be able to pick and choose your own workouts, then go ahead!
4. What happens after the 2 weeks are over?
The Lean/Keto plan is designed to be a short-term program to follow when getting ready for a particular event. In the long term, we recommend a more sustainable approach to eating which includes carbohydrates. You can continue eating healthy and working out with us by following the Lean/Transform program.
5. What can I eat on the diet?
This program follows the general guidelines of a Keto diet, which focuses on fats while avoiding carbohydrates. It’s important to note that this isn’t the usual butter, beef, and bacon Keto diet. It’s far more healthy and can serve as a jump start for the longer Mission Lean programs that will help you lose weight and keep the weight off forever. A grocery list is included as part of the program to help you shop for the necessary ingredients to prepare our Mission Lean recipes. In general, you will only be eating whole, nutritious foods with plenty of produce, healthy fats, and lean protein.
6. I have special dietary restrictions, can I still do this diet and program?
Always check with your doctor before starting a new plan to make sure it’s right for you and your needs. We have clearly marked which recipes are vegan, dairy-free, and gluten free. You have many options to choose from depending on what your restrictions are. If you have allergies, please check the list of ingredients to make sure you don’t consume something you may be allergic to.
7. What equipment do I need for the workouts?
You don’t need any equipment and you can do the workouts anywhere that you are.
8. How long is each workout?
Most of the workouts can be completed in less than 45 minutes (if you include warmup and cooldown). On the Low Intensity days, you can spend more time performing lower intensity exercise such as yoga– it is up to you.
9. I have a medical issue/ injury. Can I still partake in your program?
As with every new workout program, you should check with your doctor to make sure you are fit enough to partake in this program. The program is intense and may not be right for you. Only a licensed medical professional familiar with your situation will be able to tell you.
10. I’ve never been into working out nor have I ever heard of these exercises before. This seems very confusing. Will I be able to do the workouts?
Congratulations on deciding to make a healthy lifestyle change! Don’t be scared to start. Once you get the hang of some basic terminology and moves you will be working out intensely in no time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.