The Lean/Breakthru program gives you the workouts and recipes that you need in order to get lean once and for all. If you’ve been stuck at the same weight and fitness level despite working out consistently for months, this is the program for you. You will follow a day-by-day 12 week plan of workouts and meals that will finally blast the fat you’ve been trying to get rid of.
What will you find in the program?
- High intensity workouts that blast fat while you’re exercising and for 24 hours afterwards
- Workout schedule specifically designed to get your body to shed those last 10 lbs.
- A full recipe list and meal plan that tells you exactly what to eat when, and how to structure your plate at each sit down
- Secret tricks that will finally get you to your goal
- Tricks of pro athletes for taking care of your body and staying healthy so you never miss a workout
- Daily motivation so you stay on top of your game and achieve lasting, impressive results
– 12 Week day-by-day calendar with quick and effective workouts & quick, nutritious recipes for every day of the week
– 75+ Videos clearly explaining how to perform every single exercise with the correct form
– 50+ Recipes to get your diet to the next level and help you eat clean
– 25+ Cardio workouts so you never get bored
– Weekly motivational & informational videos that are sure to get your mind set for your transformation
– Instructional videos that will walk you through how to manage mistakes and roadblocks to ensure your success in leaning down forever
– Downloadable PDF’s to help you stay on track
– Support via Facebook Messenger and Instagram DM
1. Will I lose weight?
If that is your goal, then YES! If you follow the nutritional and fitness guidelines then you will absolutely lose weight. Eating cleaner and working out harder will get your body lighter and more toned. You will feel much more comfortable being in your skin.
2. How hard will this be?
It all depends on your level of fitness and level of commitment to getting lean. It’s going to be hard and you will have to be committed 100% in order to achieve results. Remember, if a workout program was easy then it wouldn’t transform your body. This is your body and your life, put in a real effort and you will get incredible results. Remember, you are worth it!
3. What if I want to work out on my own schedule?
You can choose your own workouts every day or you can follow our fitness schedule which is updated weekly based on your progress. We recommend you follow the schedule that has been designed since it takes into account the whole program and not just what you feel like doing today. However, if you feel advanced enough to be able to pick and choose your own workouts, then go ahead!
4. What happens after the 12 weeks are over?
You will have learned so much about exercise and nutrition that you will be able to take with you into the rest of your life. These 4 weeks will help you to start building a solid foundation of health that will never go away for the rest of your life. After you learn the habits, behaviors and thought patterns that you need to achieve a lean physique, you will become a whole new person not just by the way you look but by the way you think and act in the gym and even more importantly, in the world.
5. What can I eat on the diet?
A grocery list is included as part of the program to help you shop for the necessary ingredients to prepare our Mission Lean recipes. In general, you will only be eating whole, nutritious foods with plenty of produce, healthy fats, and lean protein.
6. I have special dietary restrictions, can I still do this diet and program?
We have clearly marked which recipes are vegan, dairy-free, and gluten free. You have many options to choose from depending on what your restrictions are. If you have allergies, please check the list of ingredients to make sure you don’t consume something you may be allergic to.
7. What equipment do I need?
You don’t need any equipment and you can do the workouts anywhere that you are.
8. How long is each workout?
Most of the workouts can be completed in less than 45 minutes (if you include warmup and cooldown). On the Low Intensity days, you can spend more time performing lower intensity exercise such as yoga– it is up to you.
9. I have a medical issue/ injury. Can I still partake in your program?
As with every new workout program, you should check with your doctor to make sure you are fit enough to partake in this program. The program is intense and may not be right for you. Only a licensed medical professional familiar with your situation will be able to tell you.
10. I’ve never been into working out nor have I ever heard of these exercises before. This seems very confusing. Will I be able to do the workouts?
Congratulations on deciding to make a healthy lifestyle change! Don’t be scared to start. Once you get the hang of some basic terminology and moves you will be working out intensely in no time.
1. I have allergies, can I still do the program?
First and foremost, check with your doctor to see if the foods on our Grocery list are ok for you to consume. Almost all of the recipes are made from single ingredient foods so you will know right away if you can’t eat a recommended dish. Usually, there is a way to replace the allergen with something else or simply not include it in the recipe and still enjoy the dish. Most of the recipes are created with vegetables, whole grains, fish, nuts, seeds, and fruit.
2. I am a vegetarian/vegan… can I still do the program?
Definitely! Most of our recipes are plant-based and very rarely do we recommend eating meat or other animal products. When we do suggest a piece of chicken or turkey breast, you can easily choose not to add it or replace it with a different plant-based protein source.
3. I’m allergic to nuts. Can I still do the program?
Yes! Nuts are included in just a few recipes but can easily be removed or replaced with something else tasty and crunchy without sacrificing the integrity of the dish.
4. How much should I eat?
The recipes are written out as 1 portion. However, as you work out harder and get fitter in weeks 5-12, you may increase the portion sizes and listen to your body’s hunger/fullness cues.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.